CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

NEW YEAR- NEW DESIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello fellow design fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday! I am sorry for the delay in blog updates. It has been a crazy few months. I have recently embarked upon a total apartment makeover and the project has been a ton of fun. There is nothing more fufilling to a designer than to see your vision executed and ALIVE!!!! I hope to get pictures up within the next week or so!

If anyone is in the market for new furniture -I highly recommend Home Decorator's Outlet. The service is fantastic and the turn around from the time the order is placed, until it is received,is so fast, it is beyond impressive!!!!!!! They have earned big kudos from me!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment