CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Stain....in a spray can!!!????

I am always on the look out for new, efficient products. Having tried and LOVED Rust Oleum's carpet paint, I tend to be open minded when it comes to un orthodox products. Today, I stubled across spray stain. My initial reaction was a cross between..."hmmm...interesting, mixed with doubt" Having now tried it, I like the concept. However, since stain is so messy as is, I recommend this product with caution. The spray is great for hard to reach places. This would be a great product for furniture touch ups! Like most sprays and paints, this too smells awful. Having opened every window, the smell still lingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment