CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stepping up to the plate!


2005 was a magical year for beloved Chicago White Sox. We took home the ultimate prize...THE WORLD SERIES WIN!!!! As a die-hard fan, I was so proud to see the series banner hanging over "our house"! That same year, the Chicago Tribune published a poem entitled "The Southside has waited". It chronicled the ups, downs, trials and tribulations that go along with being a Sox fan. Every single word in that article resonated....especially the part of how sweet victory tastes, after such a long struggle. I mention this, on a Design blog because for 5 years, I have done everything under the sun, to get cast on HGTV. Gotten close, but haven't managed to get through the door, or, to hear those three magic words" Kathy, your CAST!". The White Sox taught me about preserverence. If they can win a SERIES, I can forge on to HGTV!!!! I have worked harder, smarter and been more focused than ever. I am submitting my best portfolio to date, with heart, drive, tenacity and passion. HGTV, take a chance and CAST ME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment