CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Trim the tree....Cost effectively!!!!!!


The holiday's are here again! Before we can get the carols underway and break into the chorous of "Oh Tannenbaum"". We need to trim the tree!!!! With times being tough right now, most people don't have a lot of extra money to spend on the holiday's or even decorations for that matter. Fear not, I have devised some money saving solutions to give your home that Christmas cheer!!!! First, avoid big box, hardware and chain stores, if you are in need of a tree. I price shopped and was astounded at how expensive pre-lit trees are, even at the lower priced stores. I happened to wander into a Dollar Store and what to my wondering eye should appear...but a 5ft PRE-LIT tree. For the low cost of $20!!!!! This is about a $60 dollar savings, from the other low cost retail chains!!!!! I also found these candles for $1.00 a pop!!! It's all about being creative, shopping savvy and being resourceful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment