CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Workin Overtime!

It's probably a good thing I don't sleep much! I have been working my rear end off lately!!! What started as a "lipstick design job" has turned into a major gut and remodeling project. The space had been occupied by a horder and was left in dire need of repair. Not only have I had to be designer, I have had to be painter, architect, project manager, property liason...just to name a few of the hats!! As intense as it has been, the project is really starting to take shape. I turned trashed, into TREASURE!!!! I am exhausted, but proud!!!! As soon as the project is completed, I look forward to posting before and after pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment