CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

THANKS, PRAISE & AIR KISSES

I am truly thankful to have such incredible, amazing, generous, supportive friends in my life. I so so grateful to all of my friends for their encouragement and support of me. I am such a lucky girl . The love, help, belief, support and guidance has meant the world to me. I love you guys and I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart!

SPECIAL THANKS:

To: Amy Labuda-Velten - Amy is an in-demand LA graphic designer who created my logo. For anyone who has graphic design needs, Amy is the go-to girl!!!!

To: Tony Porfirio - Tony graciously lent his amazing vocals to my reel and provided me with my theme song. Check out Tony's awesome bands - Blackmaker, Simple Simon and Red Pop Fury!!!

To: Elizabeth Nuesser - Beth is the gifted stylist who has done my hair and makeup for my auditions. If you see a picture of me, in which I have good hair and look remotely photogenic, Beth deserves the credit!!!!

To: Natalie Aglipay-Ryfa - For always "aiding and abeitting" this "DESIGN STAR" LOL!!!

and last but never least .....
To: Kerry Bair - My BFF for life, the sister my parents never gave me, my right hand!!!!!

Love you guys!!!!!!!! Kiss Kiss Hug Hug xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment