CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rust-Oleum ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right off my kitchen, I have a crawl space. The crawl space is covered with the world's ugliest, eye sore of a carpet! I didn't want to invest much money in a raely used, barely seen space, but I did want to tone down the glare of the eye sore. In one of my many trips to Menards, I stumbled across carpet spray paint. I figured for the low cost of $5, it was worth a try!

WOW, is all that I can say. Rust-Oleum has come up with an effective, affordable, truly amazing product. It seriously took a outdated, dreadful carpet from vile to fabulous.

I can't sing the praises of this product enough! Onee caveat - it smells awful so make sure to open a window or use a fan to ventilate the smell OUT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment