CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Eyes" on Kat T's

Sleep???? What's that she asks???? As a professed insomniac and as someone way too creatively inspired, sleep is not often on my agenda! In the twilight of this new day, I have come up with a ton of great concepts, templates and ideas for my latest venture, Kat T's!!!!!!!

If I could stop myself from the flow of new ideas, racing through my design driven mind, I hope to put together a look book of various T's. I also need to update my portfolio at some point, but as Scarlett O'Hara so eloquently said....."tomorrow is a new day"! LOL!!!!

In addition to T's and "Couture" Tanks, I also created the "Marathon Girl" hoodie! Email me today and get your eyes on my designs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment