CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

GOING "PINK" for October


I really believe in the importance of GIVING BACK! I am grateful to all of the people who have supported me, helped me and aided me, throughout all aspects of my life. As the recipent of such kindness, I have a responsibility to give back. Cancer has affected my family in various forms. It makes me angry to see people I love suffer. Thus, If I can do anything to contribute to ERADICATING CANCER, I am all for it! Although pink does not often catch my design "EYE", I will proudly "GO PINK" for October. The modeling, fashion and photography community is holding a photo shoot/event and donating all proceeds to Breast Cancer research! I am proud to be a model for such a worthwhile cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment