CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

HGTV....Bringing TALENT back!!!!!

Ok, my distaste for this season of Design Star has been duly noted! My biggest gripe of this season's cast was lack of talent and inspiration. With that being said, I was so excited to tune into two new HGTV programs that have been bringing TALENT back!!!!!! The Next Great American American Handyman" is really exciting to watch, esp. having Mike Holmes as a judge! What a great idea and mentor!!!! I also really enjoy watching the "Antonio Treatment". Antonio was last season's Design Star winner. I like the fact he is so unexpected! Very creative, thinks outside the box and takes calculated chances! Antonio also seems to give a lot back, which I really admire and respect! Tonight's episode involved a makeover for te Boys and Girls Club of Hollywood. The art center was made over to inspire the next generation of artistic greatness!!!! Thank you HGTV for bringing the TALENT back!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment