CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Turn Your Photo's Into ART




As a designer, I am always on the lookout for new and interesting pieces to adorn my client's walls with. I like the unexpected. What I find, more often that not, is that most people have store bought prints on the walls, and family photographs placed throughout the house. Your home should reflect YOU and the people in your life. Use those treasured pictures and memories and turn them into personalized art! The key to executing this successfully is grouping the photos. Do a series of black and white photo's, create a montage of vacation photo's, or, put them in a sequence to recreate a memory or even tell a story! Be creative! Photo's Courtesy of Lila Carsten Photography and Curtis Davis Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment