CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Monday, September 13, 2010

September Staging Promotion

My contractor and handyman Larry, is one of my favorite people on the planet. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Larry and his family. Larry taught me so much about design, I am forever in his debt. He can understand my design brain and turns my BIG design dreams and visions into a reality. So, while he recovers from a health issue, I am launching a September Staging Promotion, in his honor. For the month of September, I am offering 10% of all STAGING SERVICES. Mention "Larry's Special" to take advantage of this special promotion. For more information, Check out my FACEBOOK page - DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN. While your there, make sure you "Like" Us to stay in the loop for all upcomming events and promotions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment