CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oh baby - Have you met the inspired Mr. Moore?


I admit it. I am a huge Benjamin Moore paint snob! I use to base my paint analysis primarily upon color and price, until a client steered me to Benjamin Moore's Aura paint series. Let me tell you! Mr. Moore knows what he is doing! The coverage is phenomenal, the finish is fabulous and the color choices are simply sensational. (I told you I was a fan! LOL!) What some of you may not know is that Benjamin Moore put together a look book of baby room's showcasing their awesome awesome paints. In this baby's room, created by artist and designer Shannon Kaye, the paint colors become the focal point of the room. It's warm, it's whimsical and wonderful in true Benjamin Moore tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment