CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

OY VEY! I am writing a blogpost on CROCHET!


Crochet never enters my design brain. My limited exposure and experience with crochet, had always been unpleasant. (I got a crocheted blanket as a kid, that was so scratchy, I compared it to steel wool!) Any way, I being easily inspired and open minded, I gave crochet another glance. Taking the charm of yester year and updating it in a modern way, gave me a whole new appreciation for it. I still won't be reaching for a crocheted blanket anytime soon, but I have to admit, I like the look of today's crochet (particularly the nook chair by Henry Sgourakis) Photo from House and Home Magazine, August 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment