CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Monday, January 16, 2012

TREND REPORT - VIBRANT COLOR


WOW! Was what came to mind when I saw this ad for Lorts Furniture! I personally never would have chosen lipstick pink, but the finished result is so eye catching, and totally makes a statement! It just proves that you can take a classis piece, such as a wing chair or a bookcase, and, with a little ingenuity, creativity and elbow grease, you can create something that is visually stunning, endlessly interested, and depending on how you customize it, one of a kind! The lipstick pink color adds a fresh, modern flair and the pops of color from the bookcase, add an unexpected sense of whimsy. I think I may just have to try this!!!!! The pieces in this photograph can be found at Lorts (www.lorts.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment