CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

And the music played.....



Music has always been a huge source of inspiration for me. I hear a song, I see a room. From the moment I first saw Jon Bon Jovi flash his million dollar smile, I was hooked! Music is a universal language. It heals, it haunts, it inspires, it can motivate and cause reflection. I love that this one particular art form can inspire so many passions, creations and artistic endeavors. But alas, this blog is not about what inspires me, but to give props, and to showcase my little brother, JOHN SORCE.
I have always been a rock chick, yet he has become a ROCK ARTIST!!!, HOW AMAZING ARE THESE PICS!!!!(though, I am saying ON THE RECORD, that I am still waiting for him to paint me a Scott Weiland picture!!!!! LOL!!!) To find out more about John and his art, check him out on FACEBOOK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment