CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rock the Stage (ing)


Spend 5 minutes with me and you will quickly realize that I am a "Designer Kat" with a rock n roll edge. After all these years, I still have a crush on Jon Bon Jovi and I do a happy dance, every time all bands Scott Weiland roll into town. Today, I landed a STAGING job that is sooo up my alley!!!! I am going to be doing the set design for a ROCK inspired photo shoot. Additionally, I get to unleash my inner rock star, and model in the shoot as well! (I know better than to sing -I am not even remotely joking when I say that I dying cow has better vocal chops!) I am so excited about this opportunity - to merge my love of design, with my love of all things rock, is pure professional BLISS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment