CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

More brilliant than bling bling!


With an "Eye for Design", I have always had a gravitational pull towards all things glitz, glam and sparkly! I love a luxe look, with a splash of a rock n roll edge. But, what is truly spectacular, and shines bolder and brighter than the Hope Diamond is the true LUXURY of having encouraging, supportive, helpful friends. The wonderful people in my life have given me the aid and determination to go after my dreams, and have been there to support me, every step of the way. For this, I am eternally grateful! Their faith in me, fuels my fire, detonates my determination and totally chokes me up with gratitude! To Karen, Dana, Jenny, Shera & Christina, you ladies, by far outshine even the best bling! I get by with a lot of help from my friends, and I am so THANKFUL! The spotlight shines bright on you my friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment