CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Giving back!

I am so grateful for the support and encouragement I have received about my business. People have signed up, they have stepped up and cheered me on, every step of the way. It means the world to me. I am truly THANKFUL! With that being said, I believe that good fortune comes with a great responsibility...TO GIVE BACK!
DESIGNER KAT's EYE for DESIGN is a proud donor to HABITAT for HUMANITY and to Q101 "Through the Pain" benefitting Matthew Leone of Maidera Lake. Some of my favorite people and dearest friends are musicians and when I heard about what happened to Matthew, it made me sick! I HAD to help and I am happy that I was in a position to do so. To find out more about this most worthy cause, check out the "Through the Pain" link at http://www.ryanmanno.com

No comments:

Post a Comment