CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bling Bling & the hat thing.....



I have an upcomming photo shoot that I am frantically trying to get in shape for. My first and foremost focus is my business, so taking time away from that, really tears me up! I believe in this business and I am 100% committed to making it viable and successful for the long term. But, with that being said, I am still a total girlie, girl, who wants to look decent and shapely, for the photo shoot. On a group power walk this morning, one of the women in my group remarked that she needed a hat, to shield her face from sun exposure. In that moment, the light bulb went on for me! I came home from my walk and blinged out my very own hat. Sun protection, self promotion and shapeup! What a good day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment