CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!

On FACEBOOK??? Stop by DESIGNER KAT'S EYE FOR DESIGN and "LIKE" US! I will luv you for it!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tune in Tuesday!!!!


Good Evening! Welcome to "Tune in Tuesday". This will be a new feature of both my blog and my Facebook business page! Today was such a good day! Eye for Design and Numero Treize Vintage had the opportunity to attend the Dynamic Professional Womens Network luncheon. What a wonderful group of women!!!! It was inspiring to be in the company of such accomplished, distinquished women!!!!! So grateful to this group, for allowing me to participate and to showcase my business. Later in the day, Eye for Design, and Numero Treize, once again teamed up with FREEDOM CHIC PRODUCTIONS for another FABULOUS ad campaign! We are currently working on a spectacular campaign that we will be unveiling in the very near future!!!! Thus, stay tuned to this "Kat" channel. Also to keep up with all the latest and greatest, "Like" us on FACEBOOK! I will LOVE you for it! So, make sure you sign up, stay informed and remember to tune in!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment